Interesting Eroded Terrain

Show off your mod creations or just a work in progress.
Freak2121

Re: Interesting Eroded Terrain

Post by Freak2121 »

Can you try using the mod package in the Windows folder instead? I have a feeling that might work. I'll be updating the mod in the next little while to the newest version of Daggerfall Unity anyway, and updating the Github so others can take over and edit it as well.

tmsbrg

Post by tmsbrg »

Freak2121 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:03 am However, I'm going to need you guys to let me know the name of the location and its province (or if you can, map coordinates would save me a lot of trouble!) for me to fix it. The game world is much too large for me to find everything on my own.
Are you still looking for input on this? I've been traveling through the Wrothgarian Mountains with this mod and basic roads (Going from Wayrest to Shedungent) and I've found quite a few odd locations (such as cities on mesas, roads so steep they can't be climbed, and roads that are sideways on the side of a cliff). If you want I can do some checks and try to find more to report.

By the way, even with the bugs it's really beautiful to go through the mountains with this mod. Finally it actually looks like mountains! Great work.

apprihensivsoul

Post by apprihensivsoul »

Freak2121 wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:25 pm Can you try using the mod package in the Windows folder instead? I have a feeling that might work. I'll be updating the mod in the next little while to the newest version of Daggerfall Unity anyway, and updating the Github so others can take over and edit it as well.
That worked on the new version, on its own anyway, but I needed to disable the modlist so there's also a conflict going on. Not sure where though, but that's better than not showing at all.

EDIT:

Pfft, I was wrong, sorry, misread my checklist. The mod still doesn't work at all, with or without other mods. No idea, this is the only mod that's given me this trouble, Linux or Windows version.