Daggerfall Heraldry Concepts

Show off your mod creations or just a work in progress.
Ralzar

Re: Daggerfall Heraldry Concepts

Post by Ralzar »

I am working on a thief overhaul mod and needed some kind of mark of the thieves guild, for an item. So I borrowed your heraldry design here. I assumed you would not mind :)
thiefmark.PNG
thiefmark.PNG (3.63 KiB) Viewed 1291 times

NikitaTheTanner

Post by NikitaTheTanner »

Definitely don't mind it, would love to see such designs in game ;)

zelazko

Post by zelazko »

NikitaTheTanner wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:08 pm Definitely don't mind it, would love to see such designs in game ;)
Hello. I am making Lore Continuity Mod for TES: IV which will feature Missions (Embassies introduced in Morrowind) inside the Imperial City. Would it be okay if I use your heraldry banners? I could only scavenge Daggerfall and Wayrest pictures of banners which I turned into dds files and attached the the wall tapestry nif. I would like the High Rock Mission display all the active kingdoms that house their representative and same goes for Crowns and Forebears Missions. :)

NikitaTheTanner

Post by NikitaTheTanner »

You're free to use any resources here, even though their format is not best, I claim no ownership - it's good to see them actually used. You can also find an actual modding resource released with much improved banners IMO, here - https://www.nexusmods.com/daggerfallunity/mods/307 This is not my work, so you'll need to make sure to follow creator's guidelines on their use.

zelazko

Post by zelazko »

Thank you most graciously NikitaTheTanner. There is no problem for me to convert jpg/png/etc into dds and put them to use for banners using original Oblivion banner nif files. :)

zelazko

Post by zelazko »

NikitaTheTanner wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:39 am