[MOD] Spotify Music Integration

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Asesino

Re: [MOD] Spotify Music Integration

Post by Asesino »

I just installed and set this up; and it is amazing. Thank you for putting this together!
a

Macadaynu

Post by Macadaynu »

Asesino wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:49 pm I just installed and set this up; and it is amazing. Thank you for putting this together!
a
Awesome! I've not used this in ages so good to know everything still works.

Share your playlist ids if you end up creating your own ;)

Utankung

Post by Utankung »

Tried installing it, but the game data folder is never created. I have tried making sure the DFU runs as admin. The mod is installed through vortex, but when in the strat screen of DFU the mod is not visible as an active mod. Not sure what is going on. Any ideas?

Macadaynu

Post by Macadaynu »

Utankung wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:18 am Tried installing it, but the game data folder is never created. I have tried making sure the DFU runs as admin. The mod is installed through vortex, but when in the strat screen of DFU the mod is not visible as an active mod. Not sure what is going on. Any ideas?
I don't use vortex, but it seems like the .dfmod has not been installed in the correct location.

Can you check your mod folder (<DFUInstallLocation>\DaggerfallUnity_Data\StreamingAssets\Mods), there should be a file in there called 'spotify soundtracks.dfmod'. If not just use the manual download option on Nexus and put the .dfmod in that directory.

Let me know if you are still having trouble, thanks