Adventurers of Tamriel - Beta test

Show off your mod creations or just a work in progress.
Arneb

Re: Adventurers of Tamriel - WiP

Post by Arneb »

The two type of followers should be compatible, since recruiting another character use a new value that I'm developing for the mod.

The paperdolls, once recruited, would change to a human enemy model chosen by the player that generated the paperdoll-character. When this feature of the mod will be near completion, I think I'll start pestering good old Kamer to make human model of different races. Having models with the correct character faces (like in VE) would be cool, too.

Macadaynu

Re: Adventurers of Tamriel - WiP

Post by Macadaynu »

Arneb wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:58 pm The two type of followers should be compatible, since recruiting another character use a new value that I'm developing for the mod.

The paperdolls, once recruited, would change to a human enemy model chosen by the player that generated the paperdoll-character. When this feature of the mod will be near completion, I think I'll start pestering good old Kamer to make human model of different races. Having models with the correct character faces (like in VE) would be cool, too.
Cool sounds interesting, good luck :)

Arneb

Re: Adventurers of Tamriel - Beta test

Post by Arneb »

I'm starting beta testing, if anyone is interested, please read the first modified post.

Arneb

Re: Adventurers of Tamriel - Beta test

Post by Arneb »

Edited the first post to include a few clarifications I think were needed, plus news on AoT - BETA 0.0.2 and a "roadmap" of new features that will soon be added.