Can't open fast travel?

Discuss Daggerfall Unity and Daggerfall Tools for Unity.
Arkansan

Can't open fast travel?

Post by Arkansan »

Sorry to necro a thread but I installed the larger modlist linked in a post above and for some reason I can't fast travel. I hit T to open up the travel options and select Foot, but then it just kicks me out of the menu with nothing else happening. Any ideas what may be going on here? Oh if it matters I didn't install Hidden Map Locations from the list.

Ralzar

Re: Suggested mods for a newer player?

Post by Ralzar »

Arkansan wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:54 pm Sorry to necro a thread but I installed the larger modlist linked in a post above and for some reason I can't fast travel. I hit T to open up the travel options and select Foot, but then it just kicks me out of the menu with nothing else happening. Any ideas what may be going on here? Oh if it matters I didn't install Hidden Map Locations from the list.
You are opening the transportation menu. Try opening the world map.

Jay_H

Re: Can't open fast travel?

Post by Jay_H »

I have split your question into a new topic. It's better to let each thread have its own purpose ;)

Arkansan

Re: Can't open fast travel?

Post by Arkansan »

Jay_H wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:28 pm I have split your question into a new topic. It's better to let each thread have its own purpose ;)
Thanks for doing that. I wasn't sure whether to bump this old thread since it was relevant or start a new one. I'll keep this in mind going forward.