Bug in "A Noble's Debts" quest k0c30y03

Post here if you need help getting started with Daggerfall Unity or just want to clarify a potential bug. Questions about playing or modding classic Daggerfall should be posted to Community.
PatriCrusader

Bug in "A Noble's Debts" quest k0c30y03

Post by PatriCrusader »

I'm doing this quest now and found 3 bugs.

1. I can't ask anybody about the nobel. Not in "General" under "Where is...", not in "People" and not in "Tell me about".

2. When finding the brass in the nobels house the text you get there isn't saved anywhere in the log. I can however ask people about the brass.

3. After talking to the banker about the robbery, he sent me to Whitecroft to talk to an investigator but when I got there, I couldn't ask anybody about the investigator, the same as above with the nobel. It took me a day to travel there since I had to travel by boat but that shouldn't be the problem.

I'm trying to see if I can find him. As I understand it from the walkthrough, he's supposed to be dressed as a guard.

Edit: Found the investigator so he's not missing. I'll update if I run into any more bugs.

Jay_H

Re: Bug in "A Noble's Debts" quest k0c30y03

Post by Jay_H »

I've split this topic off; it's better to make a new thread when someone has a new issue ;)