Invisible Wall in Scourg Barrow Sarcophagus

Post here if you need help getting started with Daggerfall Unity or just want to clarify a potential bug. Questions about playing or modding classic Daggerfall should be posted to Community.
bagner

Invisible Wall in Scourg Barrow Sarcophagus

Post by bagner »

Went into Scourg Barrow to deliver the letter for Morgiah. Ran around a bit before finding Mannimarco, handed him the letter, and walked back to climb up out of the crypt. Tried using the Levitation from the nearby tapestry but hit an invisible wall at the top of the sarcophagus. When that ran out I tried climbing up only to hit the same invisible wall. Tried opening and closing the sarcophagus to see if that helped but it did not. Did this for about 10-15 minutes before seeing if I could console command myself to the dungeon entrance. Curious, I went over to the sarcophagus and climbed onto it and found the invisible wall worked both ways. This persisted even after I left and reentered the dungeon.

This invisible wall was not there when I entered the dungeon as I fell down the sarcophagus to proceed with the quest. Not exactly sure what's the problem though but I thought I should at least report it.
Attachments
Standing, more or less, in the middle of the open sarcophagus
Standing, more or less, in the middle of the open sarcophagus
2022_06_18_19_30_45.jpg (124.37 KiB) Viewed 606 times

pango

Re: Invisible Wall in Scourg Barrow Sarcophagus

Post by pango »

Are you using mods?
Mastodon: @pango@fosstodon.org
When a measure becomes a target, it ceases to be a good measure.
-- Charles Goodhart

bagner

Re: Invisible Wall in Scourg Barrow Sarcophagus

Post by bagner »

pango wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:23 am Are you using mods?
Ah, yeah, had a feeling I'd forgotten to add something. I'm using Daggerfall 13.5 with the Steam release with;
Basic Roads, Bestiary, Blessed Magic Compass, Class Confirm Window, Convenient Quest Log, Daggerfall Expanded Textures, Distant Terrain, HD Enhanced, Interesting Eroded Terrain, Loading Screen, Location Loader, NPC Health Indicators, Real Grass, and World of Daggerfall.