I'm that Zakh guy that helped with the GOG Cut - Questions/Concerns/Criticisms?

Discuss Daggerfall Unity and Daggerfall Tools for Unity.
Interkarma

Re: I'm that Zakh guy that helped with the GOG Cut - Questions/Concerns/Criticisms?

Post by Interkarma »

Thanks KoW. I'm relieved to hear that it's showing the prompt after a reinstall.

Thanks as well Burt and Zakh for confirming you also see prompt to remove saves on your end too. I won't stress so much about this one becoming a support issue now.

Cheers. :)

jayhova

Re: I'm that Zakh guy that helped with the GOG Cut - Questions/Concerns/Criticisms?

Post by jayhova »

My main criticism is the lack of advanced city building. I want to be able to build more baths in Daggerfall until the citizens are happy enough that Lysandus no longer seeks VENGENCE!. :-)

I'm sure others have pointed out that the files in the package will very regularly need to be updated. That being said I would love to see a version of DFU that does not require me to constantly update all the mods and engine. The very first thing I saw when I ran the game was a message saying that Reshade needed an update. It continues to do this. It would be nice to have a volunteer who would make sure all the files stay up to date.

As far as making this a ready-to-roll game I am all for it. I really like the fact that DFU is out for general consumption as a real TES game. Again, this is my favorite of all the games.
Remember always 'What would Julian Do?'.