Enemy Health Bar

Show off your mod creations or just a work in progress.
Neggy

Enemy Health Bar

Post by Neggy »

Hey everyone, finished the first version of my first mod. This is the first time I've ever programmed something, so let me know if you encounter any bugs.

Enemy Health Bar
I wasn't happy with the other health bar mod that's on the Nexus. It's immersion breaking and hasn't been updated in years so parts of it are broken. I figured I'd sit down and do my own interpretation, inspired by how Skyrim does theirs. After a lot of learning about C#, Unity, and the DFU source code, I've got it done.

When you attack an enemy, a health bar indicating their remaining life will show up at the bottom of your HUD. This health bar will disappear if you kill the enemy, if you die, open any other windows like your inventory, enter or leave an interior/exterior, or don't attack any enemy for longer than 15 seconds.

How to install
Installation is standard. Drop the Mods folder from the zip into your StreamingAssets folder. Currently there are no settings available, however I have plans for an update that includes them.

Future
Currently the health bar will only show up at the bottom of the HUD. This means that if you're using a mod like Hot Key HUD, it won't look pretty. My plan is to integrate options for better compatibility with other HUD mods such as choosing a custom height for the bar to sit at, or perhaps adding the option for a more compact version of the bar that sits on top of the compass.

I'm also not happy with how the outline of the bar looks. I've never drawn before, so I just kinda threw something together. I'll try to make it look nicer in a future update.

https://www.nexusmods.com/daggerfallunity/mods/373
Spoiler!

TacticalTrickery

Re: Enemy Health Bar

Post by TacticalTrickery »

Neggy wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:52 pm I'm also not happy with how the outline of the bar looks. I've never drawn before, so I just kinda threw something together. I'll try to make it look nicer in a future update.
Spoiler!
Nice mod-idea 8-)

Would you like to collaborate w/ the community on drawing a better bar? (or better yet, having options for multiple styles of quality bar choices)

If so, attach the graphic(s) you used to this post and I'll look at it at least :)
ENEMY SPELLBOOK @Nexus: Yellow-square spam, be gone!!
Ancient African proverb: To go fast, go alone. To go far, go together. ~ Humanity's greatest strength is in each other... don't waste it.

Neggy

Post by Neggy »

TacticalTrickery wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:26 am Would you like to collaborate w/ the community on drawing a better bar? (or better yet, having options for multiple styles of quality bar choices)
That'd actually be great if someone wanted to! Spent the night working on my next build to ensure that any other bars added will look nice in game. My first build just scales the bar size down which is why the original bar was only horizontal lines lol. Here's the very tiny original graphics. The background is 104x10 and the bar itself is 100x6. Tested it with larger sizes and it scales well. Those are pretty random dimensions though; as long as it looks good in standard DFU or for a specific mod like DREAM, I'll gladly base the standard dimensions on it going forward.

I don't know if that info is redundant or not, I've never done a project with a community before :lol:
Spoiler!
edit: idk if it's just me or not, but the images aren't showing up. Here's a link to the imgur album with them https://imgur.com/a/RQpA4Xf

TacticalTrickery

Neggy wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:23 am
TacticalTrickery wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:26 am Would you like to collaborate w/ the community on drawing a better bar? (or better yet, having options for multiple styles of quality bar choices)
That'd actually be great if someone wanted to! Spent the night working on my next build to ensure that any other bars added will look nice in game. My first build just scales the bar size down which is why the original bar was only horizontal lines lol. Here's the very tiny original graphics. The background is 104x10 and the bar itself is 100x6. Tested it with larger sizes and it scales well. Those are pretty random dimensions though; as long as it looks good in standard DFU or for a specific mod like DREAM, I'll gladly base the standard dimensions on it going forward.

I don't know if that info is redundant or not, I've never done a project with a community before :lol:
edit: idk if it's just me or not, but the images aren't showing up...
It's not redundant, and it's good info. Smart to provide. I will take a look at the files later when I can.

:idea: What do you think about an option to place the bar right where the clock currently is (directly above your compass); such that they are overlayed and intentionally integrated together. This allows a very subtle option that is least-distracting, should the user wish for that and only want to look at the bar occasionally under special circumstance.

:idea: Another choice: Directly above the stack of those things, only when using a single-line clock or no clock, and same width as what is below (clock/compass-width). But, integrated in the middle of the stack when using a large dial-shaped clock. Clock-dial on top, enemy bar in middle, compass on bottom.

Files were not showing up correctly due to an issue w/ multiple Spoiler tags; I was able to reproduce and could not solve while moving them around in various nearby ways. No need for Spoilers with such small-size files tho 8-)

It would be optimal if a few different artist-ppl joined in the image-creation.
Ancient African proverb: To go fast, go alone. To go far, go together. ~ Humanity's greatest strength is in each other... don't waste it.

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Neggy wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:23 am edit: idk if it's just me or not, but the images aren't showing up.
The spoiler function on phpBB boards tends to be a little awkward, which might be your problem :) But it looks like things are progressing fine.

TacticalTrickery

Neggy wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:23 am
TacticalTrickery wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:26 am Would you like to collaborate w/ the community on drawing a better bar? ...
That'd actually be great if someone wanted to! ...
Try these on for size... (two dagger blades)
EnemyHP_bloodRed(daggers) COMP.png
EnemyHP_bloodRed(daggers) COMP.png (29.99 KiB) Viewed 2110 times
The bright-bar shrinks from the right and left simultaneously. Here, the idea of a separate border would be abandoned. The darker backdrop serves as border-signifying information (how far from full HP is the current-status, for instance). You need something to signify that, or in a long fight you won't know for sure how far from full HP you've dropped someone. It occurred to me, however, that needing something to signify this does not require a separate border, and going w/o it better meshes with the main way of full-screen play; where the HUD health/stamina/mgka bars float, w/o border.

:arrow: It also seems prudent for the average sectional width of the enemy HP bar-graphic to = the width of the normal vertical HP bar. It's too easy for things to clash in HUD design. (with average sectional width meaning: if you take the width of the daggers -- vertically -- and you average that with your eye across the design, that eye-ball average should = the exact width of the normal HP bar)

:idea: While making these, I had another idea that I would really like to see: The mod detects what creature-type is the player's current/most-recent target, and uses purple for Undead, a fiery/lava texture for all Daedra, and blood-red for all else.

Undead color-concept:
UndeadHP_purple(daggers) COMP.png
UndeadHP_purple(daggers) COMP.png (26.04 KiB) Viewed 2110 times
These are of course all concepts. Feel free to attempt mod-integration w/ these if you would like, and either send me a test-file or post here and I'll help out as I can. We can clean them up further later, if needed, as well as deal with exact sizing/resolution requirements as they present themselves.
Neggy wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:23 am ...Spent the night working on my next build to ensure that any other bars added will look nice in game. The background is 104x10 and the bar itself is 100x6. Tested it with larger sizes and it scales well...
Let me know of any sizing/proportionality reqs as the info becomes apparent to you.

These were all meant to be free-floating, like bottom center, or in the corner but not integrated into gold-border existing HUD items. We can deal with that down the line, if you're interested in that idea from earlier. If another entirely different graphic concept comes to mind, and I have time, I'll try a totally different style out as well. I have a backlog of things to work on tho, so probably won't have time to start a design from absolute scratch again for a while ;)
Last edited by TacticalTrickery on Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neggy

Post by Neggy »

TacticalTrickery wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:49 am :arrow: It also seems prudent for the average sectional width of the enemy HP bar-graphic to = the width of the normal vertical HP bar. It's too easy for things to clash in HUD design. (with average sectional width meaning: if you take the width of the daggers -- vertically -- and you average that with your eye across the design, that eye-ball average should = the exact width of the normal HP bar)
I wanna make sure I'm not misunderstanding. So the idea would be to have width of the vertical health bar be the same as the height of the horizontal one. However in the case of your graphics, not the full height, but the modal height of the of the bar. So in this case not the middle or the ends. The horizontal bar is four pixels wide, so I eyeballed the equivalent, and it's probably about 8 pixels tall for the height of your bar from its lowest and tallest points.

I tried that, but it felt a little wrong. Part of the issue is that if the bar is too small, it becomes a bit of a distraction when it pops in during a fight. It's too small to focus on with your peripheral, yet it's still visible so it becomes more of a nuisance. Using that as a basis, though, I moved up by 4's. 12 and 16 for the height feel good, I think I'm partial to 12 myself. The bar is also 4 pixels high off the bottom of the screen, matching the margin distance with the other Vitals bars. I tried different variations of that as well, and while I think aesthetically it looks nice when the center of the horizontal bar matches the center of the vertical bar, in practice it was raised too high and became a distraction.

I love the idea about different variations for different enemy types, and it was incredibly easy to integrate it. Adding more would be no problem, and when I start working on Settings Menu options after this next update push, it's something that could be turned on or off depending on user's preference.

Sizing and proportions weren't an issue once I got used to scaling them, and I'm almost done with a system that'll scale any new assets automatically based on whatever height is assigned to the texture. Though I will say that when importing the textures into Unity, they get resized to a power of 2. So when I brought in the 378x40 textures, they were resized to 256x32, and then either stretch them back out to 378x40 or squash them down to 189x20 through some code. Just something to keep in mind if the quality in-game doesn't look as good as your original files do.

Overall I'm really happy with how this is looking. I'm going to leave a test build of it that'll show off a few different sizes so you can have a reference for what I'm talking about. As I said before, I'm partial to a height of size 12, and wouldn't be against extending the sides out a little further. The vertical health bar is at a ratio of 1:8, and this one came out just under 1:10 at its tallest points. I agree that you have to be careful with these things as if you go too far, the HUD becomes cluttered, though I think the fact that the bar is being put onto the screen makes the white space around it more noticable in the periphery. Also, I have the bar centered on the screen, but I might do a variation that's centered between the bars on the left and the compass on the right and see how that feels. Might be better, might be worse, worth checking out at least. Let me know what you think, I'll be interested in your thoughts!

The test build will run with a sample of the bar up on the hud. To filter through sizes, press the "/" key. As you do, the HUD will tell you what size each bar is. The heights of 4 and 20 aren't viable, but they're included for reference. When you're done, press "." to exit the previews. Ignore the "compass" setting, it was me just getting the code together for if a compass version of the bar is made. As for in-game combat, this test build sets the bar at a height of 12 and includes the Undead bar for Undead enemies.
EnemyHealthBarTestBuild.7z
(38.08 KiB) Downloaded 50 times

TacticalTrickery

Fantastic progress here! You're rockin' it.
Neggy wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:39 am
TacticalTrickery wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:49 am :arrow: It also seems prudent for the average sectional width of the enemy HP bar-graphic to = the width of the normal vertical HP bar...
I wanna make sure I'm not misunderstanding. So the idea would be to have width of the vertical health bar be the same as the height of the horizontal one. However in the case of your graphics, not the full height, but the modal height of the of the bar. So in this case not the middle or the ends.
I'm inclined to say yes, but I'm not super confident in saying so; if you eye the modal height as being slightly greater than the widest-part of the blade up near the pointed-tip (~20% back from the piercing point), then yes. From the testBuild, I'd say the width matches somewhere between the 8x example, and what I imagine a 10x option would look like. At 12x, the avg-sectional-width of the daggers is about 35-40% larger than the vertical bar width. Do you concur w/ that? (I took a screenshot and measured the pixels with an image editor's ruler.)

Regardless, what you say here I think matters most:
Neggy wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:39 am ...it felt a little wrong. Part of the issue is that if the bar is too small, it becomes a bit of a distraction when it pops in during a fight. It's too small to focus on with your peripheral, yet it's still visible so it becomes more of a nuisance.
My width-matching aim is a solid rule-of-thumb to start with, but what feels right in-game is far more important. Always go w/ your gut.

When it was too small for you originally, I'm curious, was it ~8-10 factor (per your test-build's size reference), or was it considerably smaller than that? One way or another, it definitely shouldn't be distracting or a nuisance; that's for sure! That's a good continual objective to keep in mind, because many HUD items often become one or the other there.

I have insane peripheral, and prefer minimalism, so I would personally play with 8x; but I'd like to see 10x in a future test-build to compare it against 8/12. I think for the average gamer, 10 or 12 may be just right. Can 10 be done easily (and on 4's was arbitrary) or does it need to be on 4x's? 16 is definitely too big IMO; I think a lot of ppl would be put off by that. But for someone on a very small screen, or a person w/ terrible eyesight, having 16x in the options would be nice. When options are in place, a slider that runs between 8x, 10x, 12x, and 16x would be ideal. Infinite options cause analysis paralysis in today's world where we have far too much of everything, so a slider with curated notches is superior to infinite choice. I'd put 10 or 12 as a default; 12 if you are feeling that one most still... it looks pretty good to me, but I have a good feeling about seeing 10x. I'd label the notches, with 8 as small/minimum; and label 16 in a special way as extra-large or "accessibility," perhaps even w/ a special check-box to allow the slider to go that far. A few ppl will appreciate that greatly.
Neggy wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:39 am The bar is also 4 pixels high off the bottom of the screen, matching the margin distance with the other Vitals bars. I tried different variations of that as well, and while I think aesthetically it looks nice when the center of the horizontal bar matches the center of the vertical bar, in practice it was raised too high and became a distraction.
I agree about it becoming a distraction if too high. The aesthetic-aim is solid, but practicality trumps for sure. I very much like the way you matched the margins, but I'm curious, how's it feel if you take the mid-line-ridge of the blade (which isn't exactly the middle of the graphic) and match it dead-on to the middle of the traditional compass? (basically just a few pixels higher than the testBuild's setting) I'm thinking that could be aesthetic-gold. (could be worse tho; worth trying)
Neggy wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:39 am I love the idea about different variations for different enemy types, and it was incredibly easy to integrate it.
That's freakin great, cuz I'm stoked about the idea, and I exported your code and liked how you easily caught undead w/ that condition ;)

It was quite cool to be smackin bats and rats in PrivsHold, engage a skeleton and suddenly be greeted w/ the appropriately eerie purple... lol, loved it. Just felt right!

I'm curious, is it not too difficult to catch specific enemy types as well? I have a great idea to modify the purple undead translucency to an aggressive level for both Ghosts and Wraiths. In some test shots it looks pretty cool 8-) I included modified files for you to try it out.
Spoiler!
(Rough-concept for testing.  Highly translucent.  Will add silver or grey touches later.)
(Rough-concept for testing. Highly translucent. Will add silver or grey touches later.)
SpectreHP(dags) [Ghosts&Wraiths Concept-1].jpg (112.59 KiB) Viewed 1965 times
In case the spoiler completely fails again: Ghost/Wraith translucent HP concept link here.
Neggy wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:39 am ...I will say that when importing the textures into Unity, they get resized to a power of 2. So when I brought in the 378x40 textures, they were resized to 256x32, and then either stretch them back out to 378x40 or squash them down to 189x20 through some code. Just something to keep in mind if the quality in-game doesn't look as good as your original files do.
This was good to know. I thought about it while kayaking, lol.

Power-of-Two Changes:
I have increased the file resolution to be pow^2 in both directions, so the overall total pixels have of course increased, but 100% of the new pixels are transparent. I only increased the canvas size (which controls overall file-dimensions) w/o increase or decrease to the dagger-image at all. If I try to expand the texture algorithmically, there will be losses. I can work on that far from now if we want to go higher-def; no plans to do that at the moment tho. Lowering to 256x32 is guaranteed loss, that's why I chose to raise as I did. Hopefully this does not create an absolute pain in your programming. I'm expecting that you'll be able to create an easy offset for the amount of extra "rows" and "columns" of transparent pixels that we had to add to a texture to satisfy power-2 reqs. If my assumption about this being easy is terribly incorrect, I will produce new files.

I'm unaware if it's ok to use a texture near the edge of the screen with the intent for part of it to be off screen by design. If that's ok, then the centered textures are probably easier to use while intentionally forcing most of the transparent lower section off-screen. (I'm guessing easier because you can target vertical alignment by fileHeight/2 still). If pushing off-screen isn't allowed, or ruins things, I created a second set of just our current core-concept colors (red/purple) offset from the middle of the file, such that they are the exact distance from the bottom of the image as the v1's were. I think that's a bit more of a pain to use in long-term programming tho if you already created a generic import system expecting all textures to be centered in their file (just guessing). So if centered works still, great; but if centered can't be pushed off screen, and then doesn't allow us to be as close to the screen-edge as before, we have the offset option. I didn't want to create all the new files in both ways tho until you let me know which one is easier to use; guessed for now.

:arrow: In the PM'd zip, both CENTERED & OFFSET's graphic-dagger pixels are the same as each other, and the exact same size as v1, when considering the *actual* image we're interested in. As stated earlier, all new pixels are transparent. I'm hoping this helps you w/ the programming adjustment.

Addt'l Concept Expansion:
I optmized the backdrop (BD) files with transparency to appear more professional, and to decrease the total visual distraction as a long fight goes on and the enemy's health bar is marginal but the fight is still intense. Each one is set independently. I very carefully tested the exact amounts to set each BD, balanced in a bright outdoor area, a dark rainy day, a light interior, and two very different dungeon lighting environments. The translucency is pushed as far as it can go for each color w/o causing a visual-pickup problem for the user. It is only meant for the large bottom-middle bar display option. Doubt we'll want any trans as a small corner-bar; we'll also probably need something thicker there than we currently have.

New Enemy Types
(Atronachs: Perhaps also for other golems...)
(Atronachs: Perhaps also for other golems...)
MagicalHP(dags) [AtronachsEtc].png (17.97 KiB) Viewed 1965 times
(Daedra: One of multiple concepts.  Very rough, w/o cleanup)
(Daedra: One of multiple concepts. Very rough, w/o cleanup)
DaedraHP(dags) [roughPotentialConcept-1].png (18.16 KiB) Viewed 1965 times
Neggy wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:39 am Overall I'm really happy with how this is looking.
That's really great dude! Me too!! I must say, I was really impressed that you chose to conquer a proper programing language, a game engine's proprietary reqs, and the source code for what is quite a large project... (sounds like something I would do years ago!) When I saw your enthusiasm and continual drive -- coming from so far away, making progress thru many obstacles and holding fast to the objective until you got it done -- I immediately thought:
1) Respect.
and 2) This is a person and a project I want to help out.
...doesn't hurt that this is a feature I want to see well-polished to use myself as well, lol.

But seriously, great work; especially coming from basically nothing! It's obvious to me that you are very sharp, and have an extensive computer background (as do I), but still, learning all that you have in the logic and syntax of these 3 things to crank out something quality and with expedience is highly commendable.

I really appreciated the utility of the testBuild; keep those comin'!
Neggy wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:39 am ...I might do a variation that's centered between the bars on the left and the compass on the right and see how that feels. Might be better, might be worse, worth checking out at least. Let me know what you think...
That's a great idea about over the left-bars; I hadn't thought of that. A very small version there that exactly matches the width of the combined 3, or alternatively goes over their edges by the margin amount and right up to flush with the left screen-edge. Those two bottom corners, in their variations, definitely all worth checking out! Could be worse, could be amazing. I do think center-bottom, way low, is what should be the default option regardless of how smooth we can integrate into those two corners. Mid and kinda large probably suits the most ppl and has the biggest impact in screenshots before first-download; a lot of ppl will be coming from modern games and be use to modern conventions. Corners are more for the pro-players; which I definitely want to have the option of, so I'll eventually be working customized graphics for those two corners if it looks promising to both of us.

A few last random questions:
Neggy wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:39 am ...wouldn't be against extending the sides out a little further.
Do you mean extending the length of the blades basically? That's easy enough, if so. By roughly how far were you thinking, if you measure from piercing-point to point, and ask for %increase of that total? (how much % wider you'd want the overall graphic to be on screen)
Neggy wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:39 am ...I think the fact that the bar is being put onto the screen makes the white space around it more noticeable in the periphery.
Were you referring to your old-style graphic with the white border? Can you expand your thoughts about what you mean here and where you want to go? (I have a gold-glow outline that I'm working on for later, FYI :D )
Neggy wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:39 am I'll be interested in your thoughts!
LOL :lol: -- You asked. -- I answered.
I am truly exhausted from sunburn and dehydration, so I'm totally going back to sleep now. I really hope this hasn't been super-rambling, but oh well if it has been, I'm beat! Hoping this mostly helps. I look forward to your reply and seeing your further progress!

I really like my color direction, and the amount of translucency in v2; but I'm not married to any of these choices. Let me know your thoughts in detail.

Data zip is being PM'd shortly.

Neggy

Post by Neggy »

Now that the ball is rolling, I'll keep the art talk in our PMs so we can work things out and brain storm and all that stuff more easily. For this post, I'm gonna quickly lay out what I've spent the past few days doing and what the roadmap from here looks like.

tldr is I'm aiming to release the first update on Monday, hopefully Tuesday night at the latest.

Lots of stuff has been done under the hood, but the things that people will get to see are the new Health Bar design by TacticalTrickery and lots of bug fixes. Anyone who has played with the mod for even a little bit of time will have encountered some pretty bad ones ranging from the bar not updating health amounts correctly, to flickering on and off during attacks, and even doors getting hit multiple times on a single swing. So all that's squared away now. This'll tie into my main topic for this post, but basically I had no idea what I was doing and released it before I should have. Oh well. Having it out there in the quality it is lit a fire, though; turns out releasing a sub-par project and having it seen by people was enough of a motivator to get me to really stick to this and really get in there to improve it lol.

Having a release that both looks appealing and actually works was my main priority once I realized what I needed to put my focus on. When I said this was my first time programming, I meant it. I had no idea what I was doing at the beginning, and as I've put time into this (about 5-10 hours a day after work), I've picked up on some things. The code I'm writing now is looking a lot nicer and implementations are cleaner. However, these cleaner implementations are being used on a very rocky foundation from the first like three days of the project. I started re-coding a few of the weaker areas already being used in the initial release and then began working on the basis for a lot of the features I want to have fully implemented by the final release build. It was about two nights ago I realized that the more complex the code base became, the harder it was going to be working around this not so great foundation.

[*]So step 1 is to release the version with the bug fixes and art so that people can actually use the mod. I finished the bug fixes, as far as the ones I'm aware of, around 7am this morning before crashing and getting up for work. Now I'm going to work on implementing the updated art I received today, running it a bit longer with the test build, then running it on a live build to make sure everything's working right. Shouldn't take too long, but I'm exhausted from lack of sleep so I don't know how much I'll work on it tonight lol.

[*]Step 2 is to learn how to use Git and Github :lol: Gotta make sure I have backups before I just start tearing things down.

[*]Step 3 is to clean up the spaghetti code that is plaguing the current build. I've kind of been planning out how I'd go about this in my head, it was just never the immediate priority because... well I guess because it's a bit daunting to feel like you have to redo everything, y'know. But it needs to be done, so better now than before it gets too out of hand. Thankfully this won't interfere with the work on the graphics side of things since that was the first piece of code I separated and reworked. I'm low-key hoping this step won't be as daunting as I've made it out to be, but considering everything else about this project that I've gone into saying "this will be easy" has taken a lot of studying and work, I'm just gonna assume the worst.

[*]Step 4 will be additional features! I've already got Mod Settings implementation set up and working for my current test build, and that's what I plan on focusing on at this stage. I'm honestly not sure how feasible this currently is since I haven't looked into how this part of DFU works yet, but my plan is to implement a feature where you can go into an "edit mode" while in game, move and scale the health bar to be where you want it to be, then have those settings overwrite the current settings in the settings file. There will also be pre-baked options that scale and move the health bar also, however these will be more limited in scope for people who just want to install the mod and get going. A slider giving you four options for the size of the health bar, for example. This would be the next major release of the mod.

[*]Possible step 5 would be setting the file system up to check for custom textures. It's probably going to depend on how dead I feel by the end of step 4 tbh. There's other mods I have ideas for, and if I feel like this one has been completed to the extent of my original goals for this project, then that could be it. Even if I do move on to another project, I could still come back at some point to do this. Who knows.

But that's where the project is at right now. Thanks for all the feedback and kind words about it so far! I hope to give you a quality mod by the end of it

imsobadatnicknames

Post by imsobadatnicknames »

Really good mod, and I love the healthbar texture. It looks cool without being too intrusive.

However, I'm REALLY looking forward to an option to show the bar at the top of the screen instead of the bottom, because i play with the classic HUD activated and it ends up looking like this:

Released mods: https://www.nexusmods.com/users/5141135 ... files&BH=0
Daggerfall isn't the only ridiculously intrincate fantasy world simulator with the initials DF that I make mods for: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177071.0