[FIX] "Purist" Vanilla Paperdoll & Inventory Fix

Show off your mod creations or just a work in progress.
MrFlibble

Re: [FIX] "Purist" Vanilla Paperdoll & Inventory Fix

Post by MrFlibble »

Updated the fix to version 1.1. Turns out that male Redguards have a slightly different position of underpants in childguard mode, so I had to account for that and edit all versions of trousers, wrap, robes and some coats. Elves' clothes were also updated accordingly.

MrFlibble

Post by MrFlibble »

Another small update; ironed out several minor issues with human/elf male & female clothes.

MrFlibble

Post by MrFlibble »

I've just uploaded the latest version of the fix to NexusMods:
https://www.nexusmods.com/daggerfall/mods/20/

MrFlibble

Post by MrFlibble »

The fix has been updated to version 1.2. I've decided to separate the Childguard mode fixes into a subset of files that the user can install if they have Childguard mode on; Daggerfall Unity does not really need these fixes because it has its own way of handling non-nude character sprites without parts of the underwear showing through the clothes (as it happens in DOS Daggerfall in Childguard mode).

As a result, the main fix is now as close to the original Bethesda files (minus the errors) as possible.

The updated file is attached to the first post in this thread, or can be downloaded here: df-dos-paperdoll-fix-12.zip

MrFlibble

Post by MrFlibble »

I've just added some new screenshots showing the current state of the fix to the first post.