Mod Request - Playable Imperial Race

Talk about the mods you'd like to see in Daggerfall Unity. Give mod creators some ideas!
adamatom

Mod Request - Playable Imperial Race

Post by adamatom »

This is something I think many people have wanted in the game for a long time. Since the Orc playable race mod was released with the race framework, I expected that somebody may have been working to get the Imperial's in. Alas it's been a while now and no sign of it happening, which is a shame. I'd love to roleplay an Imperial paladin style character someday...

It's a ton of work I'm sure. Obviously though, it can be done, as evidenced by the Orc race mod. If the province on the character selection itself is hard to code in (maybe not possible?), one of the races like Khajiit could always be replaced I suppose.

What racials do you guy think Imperials should have if this were to be made a reality? Personality is kinda useless but a bump to that could maybe pass some dialogue checks or whatever personality actually does, I never noticed it lol. Daggerfall, like most TES games, needs restrictions to your overall power anyway as by the end of the game you're basically a walking God.