[MacOS] Skipped Launcher - Solved

Post here if you need help getting started with Daggerfall Unity or just want to clarify a potential bug. Questions about playing or modding classic Daggerfall should be posted to Community.
Annoyingplastic

[MacOS] Skipped Launcher - Solved

Post by Annoyingplastic »

I have recently downloaded 15.3 and when I started the application it goes to the launcher for a second and then straight away play the bethesda logo.
This means I am not able to tweak any setting like mouse smoothing etc before starting the game. Any idea what would cause this?

*Solved - It turns out it is due to me replacing the whole streamingasset folder with older version to keep all the mods I downloaded. Only replace Mods and Questpacks fixed it :)

https://imgur.com/WjFfCAm
Last edited by Annoyingplastic on Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jay_H

Re: [MacOS] Skipped Launcher

Post by Jay_H »

Hello! Could you take a look inside your persistent data folder for settings.ini: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2360#p27552

and see if there's a line inside that says ShowOptionsAtStart = False? If so, you can change False to True to get the config screen back again.

Annoyingplastic

Re: [MacOS] Skipped Launcher

Post by Annoyingplastic »

Jay_H wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:01 pm Hello! Could you take a look inside your persistent data folder for settings.ini: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2360#p27552

and see if there's a line inside that says ShowOptionsAtStart = False? If so, you can change False to True to get the config screen back again.
Hi Jay, Thanks for the reply. I have checked the setting.ini and the setting is already set as True.
I tried change it to False and it gives me Purple screen at start instead