Some bugs

Post here if you need help getting started with Daggerfall Unity or just want to clarify a potential bug. Questions about playing or modding classic Daggerfall should be posted to Community.
Worldruler

Some bugs

Post by Worldruler »

Hi there, I'm new here.
There are things that I found in the latest version.
1. When I enchant a weapon with "cast when strikes: AoE spell", the latter only applies to the target and me, but never interacts with enemies around me. Also ignores my absorption (I had a lot of unfilled SP) and only makes resistance saving throws.
2. When I create a character and redo background questions by going back with ESC, the skill values changed by the questions are not updated(the previous background bonus applied as well as the new one in the same time) in the bonus skill point distribution menu (but are updated in the summary menu),

numidium3rd

Re: Some bugs

Post by numidium3rd »

Thanks for the report and welcome to the forums. For future reference, it's preferred to have one bug per thread. It's easier to track them that way. I confirmed #2.
Steps:
* Started a new mage character
* Answered bio questions which gave bonuses to destruction and added bonus points to destruction until it got to 39.
* Pressed escape to restart the bio questions, didn't get a destruction bonus.
* The "Add Bonus Points" page still says 39 for destruction but the summary says 27.

It looks like we need to make sure the summary and bonus points screens are in sync. I'll have a look at this.

Edit: I put up a PR: https://github.com/Interkarma/daggerfal ... /pull/2540