[Version 0.15.4] Character Creation Menu Button Glitch

Post here if you need help getting started with Daggerfall Unity or just want to clarify a potential bug. Questions about playing or modding classic Daggerfall should be posted to Community.
flup72

[Version 0.15.4] Character Creation Menu Button Glitch

Post by flup72 »

The Down Arrow on the character creation(To Lower MAX HP per level) is weird. The Up arrow only activates on click, but the down arrow activates on the release of the mouse click if the cursor hovered over the button. So if you hold the click anywhere on the screen, then hover the cursor over the down button and release the click anywhere, it will activate the lower button.
I triggered this bug many times accidentaly by clicking on the up arrow and moving the mouse down too fast before release, activating the down arrow basically undoing the previous action. It also happened on previous 0.14.x version.
Changing the Down Arrow button to work like the Up Arrow button would solve this.

Interkarma

Re: [Version 0.15.4] Character Creation Menu Button Glitch

Post by Interkarma »

Hey, thanks for raising. I had a look at the code and confirmed these buttons are responding to different click events. The standard should be OnMouseClick like the up button. I've fixed this one now.

flup72

Re: [Version 0.15.4] Character Creation Menu Button Glitch

Post by flup72 »

Nice!