[0.16.2]texterror-notfound

Discuss translation of Daggerfall Unity and the required Daggerfall installation. Help other communities learn how to translate Daggerfall using any available tools and processes.
높은산_낮은산

[0.16.2]texterror-notfound

Post by 높은산_낮은산 »

I'm encountering a <texterror-notfound> problem with my Korean localized test setup.

I have no errors with a non-localized Daggerfall setup, so it must be a mistake on my end. However, I have no idea where I should check to fix this. I need help pinpointing where to look.

I found these lines in the player.log:
DFTFU 1.9.2: Could not locate the ControlsConfigManager GameObject instance in the scene!

I also found another potential error with namegen.txt in the player.log:
TextManager is unable to parse the text database table D:/vg/daggerfall/kr_test_0/DaggerfallUnity_Data/StreamingAssets\Text\NameGen.txt, with the exception message Schema not found in the source table.

Can it be ignored?
Features with NameGen are working fine during testing, but just in case

Jagget

Re: [0.16.2]texterror-notfound

Post by Jagget »

AFAIK, these lines come from the file \Text\GameSettings.txt
Daggerfall Russian Translation

높은산_낮은산

Re: [0.16.2]texterror-notfound

Post by 높은산_낮은산 »

Jagget wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:01 am AFAIK, these lines come from the file \Text\GameSettings.txt
Just confirm that the error is resolved when I change GameSettings.txt back to the original file.

I noticed that the recent update added new lines to the file.

I assumed that checking 'Edit History.txt' would be sufficient to find new updates in text files.
Which is wrong.

It's resolved now. Thanks for your help.