Daggerfall Unity 0.16.3 Release Candidate

Discuss Daggerfall Workshop news articles.
Interkarma

Daggerfall Unity 0.16.3 Release Candidate

Post by Interkarma »

screen.png
screen.png (1005.14 KiB) Viewed 1017 times

Daggerfall Unity 0.16.3 Release Candidate is now available! This is hopefully the final RC before 1.0. This release fixes the settings regression in 0.16.2 that caused problems for some. Everyone get testing and let me know if any more major bugs!

https://github.com/Interkarma/daggerfal ... v0.16.3-rc

Jagget

Re: Daggerfall Unity 0.16.3 Release Candidate

Post by Jagget »

:D awesome
Interkarma wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:30 pm Everyone get testing and let me know if any more major bugs!
Well, everyone have their own definition of "major", lol
Daggerfall Russian Translation

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

I know you're only joking, but something that affects your specific narrow use case is not major by any definition. :)

Something that prevents the entire game from starting correctly like the the settings issue mentioned above definitely is however, and that's the kind of thing I want to hear about right now.

I'm tired, boss. I just want to get 1.0 out the door at this stage. Crashes and similar problems are all I'm going to fix right now.

Jagget

Post by Jagget »

Interkarma wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:00 am I know you're only joking, but something that affects your specific narrow use case is not major by any definition. :)

Something that prevents the entire game from starting correctly like the the settings issue mentioned above definitely is however, and that's the kind of thing I want to hear about right now.

I'm tired, boss. I just want to get 1.0 out the door at this stage. Crashes and similar problems are all I'm going to fix right now.
I know, man. Of course, I'm joking. Thanks for all hard work you did
Daggerfall Russian Translation

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Cant wait for 1.0 because it will free me as well, I just need to release DREAM 1.0 and get some weight out of my shoulders as well. Its strange how the psyche works sometimes. :lol: