Missing Textures on ground

Post here if you need help getting started with Daggerfall Unity or just want to clarify a potential bug. Questions about playing or modding classic Daggerfall should be posted to Community.
GingerMan

Missing Textures on ground

Post by GingerMan »

I altered the game with mods and I was sure that I did everything right. Chunks of the ground appear like a black void. You cannot see through them and they are sometimes joined together to form long stretches of black squares. I am using the 1.0.0 version and just finished modding it but I can't find the mod responsible. I also downloaded a mod that required me to put files into the Textures file but I followed the directions. Please help so I can Start Streaming this amazing game!
Thanks YOU! :D :shock:
Attachments
DFU broken Textures 3.png
DFU broken Textures 3.png (189.63 KiB) Viewed 515 times
DFU broken Textures 2.png
DFU broken Textures 2.png (203.57 KiB) Viewed 515 times
DFU broken Textures 1.png
DFU broken Textures 1.png (186.51 KiB) Viewed 515 times

GingerMan

Re: Missing Textures on ground

Post by GingerMan »

The source code is from the official Daggerfall files located through this workshop
I am not sure how to send my save file; but if anyone does, let me know.

GingerMan

Re: Missing Textures on ground

Post by GingerMan »

SOLVED: Alright, after hours of reformating my mods load orders, I found the problem. DREAM, as it states, should be in the lowest load order; one particular piece of DREAM was placed in a higher load order and it took priority to the actual textures that were supposed to be in the chunk. If anyone else has this issue, the fix is as simple as making sure that all of the DREAM mods by King of Worms only are in the lowest positions. It is possible, but rare, that you come across a mod that needs to come after the DREAM mods... One being the "Nine's Cathay mods for khajiits.