Bug; Wrong name of Thielf guild letter You have =traveltime_ days

Post here if you need help getting started with Daggerfall Unity or just want to clarify a potential bug. Questions about playing or modding classic Daggerfall should be posted to Community.
ruthan

Bug; Wrong name of Thielf guild letter You have =traveltime_ days

Post by ruthan »

Just bug report Thiefs guild report is just wrong:
You have =traveltime_ days is very strange time.. probably some empty variable..
It still need a bit qualityOfLife not yet done mods,more 3D models props(in HandmadeMod), 3D enemies not colliding with walls + some alternative Hexen 2 like hack&slash dance mod and it would be a dream. I played Ultima0+, but i know what i want :D

Jay_H

Re: Bug; Wrong name of Thielf guild letter You have =traveltime_ days

Post by Jay_H »

Without knowing the quest, this report can't help anyone.

ruthan

Post by ruthan »

Its probably only letter from Thieves guild, i guess. First one, joining one.. You have to steal something in XXX if you want to join..
It still need a bit qualityOfLife not yet done mods,more 3D models props(in HandmadeMod), 3D enemies not colliding with walls + some alternative Hexen 2 like hack&slash dance mod and it would be a dream. I played Ultima0+, but i know what i want :D

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Okay, I'm getting the sense of what happened here. The quest is O0A0AL00. A letter arrives with the following text:

Code: Select all

%pcn,
    You are a thief. Do not
 try to deny it, you have
 been seen in the act. There
 is honor among thieves.
 Either join the guild or
 face the consequences. Steal
 the _clothing_ from
 _mansion_
 in ___mansion_
 if you desire to join us.
 You have =traveltime_ days.
This letter displays normally, but if you hover over it and let the tooltip show, it'll only show You have =traveltime_ days. because the macro doesn't expand in the tooltip.