Parts of the cities became completely empty

Post here if you need help getting started with Daggerfall Unity or just want to clarify a potential bug. Questions about playing or modding classic Daggerfall should be posted to Community.
keyti_de

Parts of the cities became completely empty

Post by keyti_de »

Hey guys,

I had regular Steam Daggerfall version installed and decided to download a bunch of mods, which I've done just now. They seem to have kicked in as plenty has changed, however, not sure if it's a bug or conflict, but something has turned large parts of the cities completely empty, no buildings, nothing. It seems to be the area around the main square (including it). Any idea which mod can be causing that or else how would you troubleshoot? Btw I'm a console pleb and PC gaming / mods is something completely new to me too, so I can't think of anything else rn than switching off mods one by one to see, maybe there's a smarter way. Btw I got a number of DREAM and Vanilla mods in, and some standalone mods. Can list them all if that'd help.

Thanks in advance

CasualClark

Re: Parts of the cities became completely empty

Post by CasualClark »

Happens to me as well. Try this - Save the game, load an earlier save, then reload the current save. Or, just exit the game and reload the save. The latter always fixes it for me. Unsure what is causing it.