UI/controls - enhancements

Talk about the mods or features you'd like to see in Daggerfall Unity. Give mod creators some ideas!
mikeprichard

Re: UI/controls - enhancements

Post by mikeprichard » Wed May 29, 2019 10:22 pm

Sorry for spamming this topic again, but I'm seeing more and more great UI enhancements coming out in base DFU. Any chance we may eventually see this "next step" in the already great DFU inventory UI options? Would be extremely slick.

Inventory sheet UI enhancements
1) Use info panel to show gold amount/gold weight; show full item data (all enchants) in mouseover tooltips**
**Credited to BansheeXYZ (viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1614&start=10#p18420)

stampedo

Post by stampedo » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:44 pm

I don't know if this was suggested, but a "Remove all/Take all" in the inventory would be useful.
Sometimes I have to drop all items if I have to swim, or if I want to loot everything at once.

mikeprichard

Post by mikeprichard » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:03 pm

I agree that a "take all" (i.e. "remove" all in weird Daggerfall lingo) function especially would be nice.

Also noting a recent discussion with Interkarma where he indicates he's personally in favor of optionally replacing the Interaction Modes with more intuitive mechanics (see also my request in the first post of this topic) - viewtopic.php?f=4&p=26773#p26767. This would be a huge improvement over classic, particularly for the majority of DFU players who won't have prior experience with the archaic and extremely inconvenient "modes". I'm hoping this can be revisited after DFU hits 1.0.