Extended teleport spell

Talk about the mods you'd like to see in Daggerfall Unity. Give mod creators some ideas!
HunKame

Extended teleport spell

Post by HunKame »

I'd like to see a mod that allows for extra anchors to be set with the teleportation/Recall spells. There could be different ways to balance it, such as only being able to teleport to the anchor set longest ago, or perhaps having each additional anchor beyond the first remove it's casting cost as maximum spell points (even through resting); that would last until the anchors in use are reduced to one either through voluntary dispelling or actually completing the teleport.

What does everyone else think?

AXO

Re: Extended teleport spell

Post by AXO »

I would also like to have more teleportation points, perhaps technically it would be easier to make more teleportation spells, like teleport1, teleport2 ecc.. With each one its anchor point and maybe making it appear near the name of the spell, it would be great.
It's just maybe a little premature for now, i think interkarma can do it but now it's better to finish the project :D
I unfortunately took the first steps in unity, but perhaps some holy modder could know how to do it, or do it on request :P :)