Daggerfall's music Remastering

Talk about the mods you'd like to see in Daggerfall Unity. Give mod creators some ideas!
Naotib

Re: Daggerfall's music Remastering

Post by Naotib »

Interkarma wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:23 pm
Naotib wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:46 am Hi there, I'm new here but didn't find a appropriate topic to introduce myself.
Hey there! Welcome to the forums. :) A great place to introduce yourself is the Big Hello Thread.

Naotib wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:46 am Anyway had a little chat with this guy, who remastered ALL of Daggerfall soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRjHhsU ... pU4dYqwVP0

He told me that I applied for the position a while ago, but is still willing to help. I know that you will be able to add any music you want, but a proper link/mod/topic can be a nice improvement :)
Daggerfall Unity uses all classic assets by default, enhancements to art and music are delivered via the mod system. Information on the technical side of modding can be found on these pages.

There are a couple of other music remasters if you have a scan through the Creator's Corner forum. Feel free to create your own topic to discuss others. :)
I will check that, a "Loose files mod" seems an appropriate approch. Thanks a lot!
Last edited by Naotib on Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.