Talk about the mods or features you'd like to see in Daggerfall Unity. Give mod creators some ideas!
- Posts: 682
- Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:14 pm
- Location: France
I'm sure many people have already thought about possible quicksave improvements, but I don't think ideas have been gathered anywhere, so...
- number of quicksave slots (1..5, used in round-robin way);
- automatic quicksaves on/off
- time since last quicksave (minutes)
- defer when enemies nearby on/off
- forced quicksave of newly created characters on/off (so people don't have to get thru character creation again just because they forgot or didn't know about saving procedure)
When a measure becomes a target, it ceases to be a good measure.
-- Charles Goodhart
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Sun May 13, 2018 5:51 pm
roundrobin, automatic quicksaves ... WOW, nice.
Narf the Mouse
- Posts: 698
- Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:32 pm
That also sounds good to me.
Previous experience tells me it's very easy to misunderstand the tone, intent, or meaning of what I've posted. If you have questions, ask.
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:54 pm
I'm Jay Hova and I approve this message.