Higher Vampirism Chance Possible?

Talk about the mods you'd like to see in Daggerfall Unity. Give mod creators some ideas!
Mordenkainen

Higher Vampirism Chance Possible?

Post by Mordenkainen »

Hello! I am quite delighted I found the Daggerfall workshop only about a month ago and with it the unity version of the game. I am absolutely enjoying the improved blast from the past you folks made happen here but with the small fixes to the more typically used exploits back then, I find myself at a funny situation.

I went for the disease immunity which is propably a common known thing among daggerfall players, except the unity version doesn't suffer from overflow and turns the double weakness into immunity. Which is to say, I am trying to become a vampire and my character is getting everything, just no vampirism. :lol:

I am now wondering if there is a mod that increases the chance to get infected by vampires and/or how difficult it would be to change it.

King of Worms

Re: Higher Vampirism Chance Possible?

Post by King of Worms »

Welcome :)
I know theres a console command... open console, type " help "

Its a command with disease parameter I guess.

No idea about the mod, sry

MasonFace

Post by MasonFace »

While in game, press the tilde key (~) to open the console.

Then type "diseaseplayer vampire"

Press tilde again to close the console.

Mordenkainen

Post by Mordenkainen »

Thank you so much you two!

I just had a look at all commands with the help command and I had no idea how much commands we got in unity. Lots of things to debug and prevent an otherwise untimely end to a savegame. And the vampire disease of course. Absolutely marvellous. :)

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Out of curiosity, how does the console command deal with vampire clans? Since your vampire clan depends entirely on what region you get turned in, does the command also take that into account? Would be a shame to miss out on clan specific attributes/skills.

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

The console command infects player with the initial disease, no different to being attacked by a vampire and getting infected during normal play. The turning process and clan selection follows as normal either way.