Right click to exit inventory screen

Talk about the mods you'd like to see in Daggerfall Unity. Give mod creators some ideas!
biz633

Right click to exit inventory screen

Post by biz633 »

This seems like it would be a fairly easy and useful mod for impatient people like myself. :)

Firebrand

Re: Right click to exit inventory screen

Post by Firebrand »

Right Click (as well as Middle Button Click) are already used in cycling loot piles icon :)

biz633

Post by biz633 »

oh yeah, forgot about that. :oops:

BansheeXYZ

Post by BansheeXYZ »

Firebrand wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:34 am Right Click (as well as Middle Button Click) are already used in cycling loot piles icon :)
Why not just add clickable arrow <> characters for that and reserve right-click for something else?

Not that I agree with the OP that exiting is slow. I've always wanted right-click to eliminate the bizarre selection modes and save thousands of clicks.

biz633

Post by biz633 »

It's not that it's slow, just unnecessary travel to the exit button. (I guess more lazy than impatient) The same thing I think you mean about changing selection modes. I'm often clicking the gold and wishing I could just quickly right-click to get out of the screen.

Hazelnut

Post by Hazelnut »

Press esc. It's pretty quick.
See my mod code for examples of how to change various aspects of DFU: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods