More werewolves during full moon

Talk about the mods you'd like to see in Daggerfall Unity. Give mod creators some ideas!
Jay_H

More werewolves during full moon

Post by Jay_H »

There are plenty of permanent werewolves in the game, but what about the ordinary people, like you, who are lycanthropes in hiding? The full moon should force them all to show their beast form. Werewolves should spawn far more frequently during a full moon.

Ommamar

Re: More werewolves during full moon

Post by Ommamar »

I could definitely see an expansion on both Lyncathropy and Vampirism. A faction to hunt both as well as one that will offer protection once infected would be a good expansion of it.

It does work kind of odd in DFU as it is suppose to be this uncontrollable thing but I rarely see them in the wilds. Of course I fast travel quite a lot but I agree that I have never seen one in town. In fact the only person I saw transform is the little girl I sacrificed in the cure me quest. Still that quest shows there is source code that could be expanded on to make it a more common occurrence.

FilthyCasual523

Post by FilthyCasual523 »

The Fighters Guild already has a lycanthrope hunt quest; maybe adding a vampire hunt would be a good idea too.

Ommamar

Post by Ommamar »

FilthyCasual523 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:58 pm The Fighters Guild already has a lycanthrope hunt quest; maybe adding a vampire hunt would be a good idea too.
That is true with the lycanthrope found in a convenient location.usually a dungeon. My understanding of what the OP was talking about is if you walked around a town or city on the night of a full moon you would run into werebeasties similar to how you run into ghosts in Daggerfall at night. I will have to look but I think there is a vampire hunt quest in a quest pack mod.

Ommamar

Post by Ommamar »

I went in to the game earlier there is a fighters guild quest titled "Much at Stake" which involves hunting down a vampire.