[Feature Request] "Guild Quest player selection" option -> Add a "random" option to go back to default behaviour

Talk about the mods you'd like to see in Daggerfall Unity. Give mod creators some ideas!
Leeux

[Feature Request] "Guild Quest player selection" option -> Add a "random" option to go back to default behaviour

Post by Leeux »

I love the option to chose which quest to take from a quest giver, specially in the early levels as some quests could potentially send you to a death trap early on. But once you gained levels and coin and have a few magic items at your disposal, I sometimes feel like in an "I'm feeling lucky" mood or when I'm decided to take anything the quest giver throws at me... thing is I can't do that without exiting the game and changing the option and that makes it default for all guilds.

I think it could be a good addition maybe, to add an extra item to the quest list in the selection window, something like "(Decide for me)" or "(Random choice)" or something like that, and that would default back to the normal behaviour where the quest giver throws a quest at you and you have to either accept it or not.

In any case, just an idea!

Ommamar

Re: [Feature Request] "Guild Quest player selection" option -> Add a "random" option to go back to default behaviour

Post by Ommamar »

Not a bad idea, you could simulate this if you had say a 20 sided dice that you rolled then had to take whatever quest that the dice came up as.