No reputation hit if judged not guilty.(Mod request)

Talk about the mods you'd like to see in Daggerfall Unity. Give mod creators some ideas!
Jay_H

Re: No reputation hit if judged not guilty.(Mod request)

Post by Jay_H »

For most programmers, remembering their code from 2 weeks ago is almost impossible. The nightmare that is Daggerfall, across 23 years of memory, is likely to be a total phantom.

jayhova

Post by jayhova »

I do like the idea of lessening the reputation hit for crime. There should be a reputation hit for being arrested and a separate one for being convicted. Maybe a split of 1/3 and 2/3. Being arrested 3 times would then be the same as being arrested and found guilty once.
Remember always 'What would Julian Do?'.

Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

jayhova wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:24 pm I do like the idea of lessening the reputation hit for crime. There should be a reputation hit for being arrested and a separate one for being convicted. Maybe a split of 1/3 and 2/3. Being arrested 3 times would then be the same as being arrested and found guilty once.
This sounds like a perfect compromise to me.

BansheeXYZ

Post by BansheeXYZ »

Jay_H wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:57 pm For most programmers, remembering their code from 2 weeks ago is almost impossible. The nightmare that is Daggerfall, across 23 years of memory, is likely to be a total phantom.
Probably depends on the person. Brevik seems to remember a lot about Diablo.

Jeoshua

Post by Jeoshua »

Okay that does sound realistic. One time of being accused of murder and found innocent should also be worse than being tried and found guilty of pickpocketing.