Should atronach's bleed?

Talk about the mods you'd like to see in Daggerfall Unity. Give mod creators some ideas!
hannafamilycomputer

Should atronach's bleed?

Post by hannafamilycomputer »

(I guess this would be changing something, so maybe a feature request? I'll just put it here)

I just realized last night when I was playing that Iron atronach's bleed upon hitting them.

I think it should be changed to like a magic blast (in enemy spellcasting animations)or bone dust animation when hit.

(Flesh should still bleed)

L57

Re: Should atronach's bleed?

Post by L57 »

Don't know. Maybe they are still half-flesh creatures after all? It's strange that you are able to damage iron atronach as well as flesh one.

These atronachs look as lazy as centurions in TES3 and later games to me. When I first met Dwemer centurion in Morrowind (Morrowind was my first TES experience), I have fled in terror presuming that I cannot damage much this metal machine with my steel axe. Disappointment was huge when I realized that in theory I can hammer it to death even with a chitin knife.

numidium3rd

Re: Should atronach's bleed?

Post by numidium3rd »

In my opinion the undead dust would work best if we're only using vanilla assets. The magic sparkles on hit might confuse players. Sparks would be perfect but we'd need a mod for that.