[Mod Idea] NPCs That Browse/Shop Inside Of Various Shop Buildings

Talk about the mods you'd like to see in Daggerfall Unity. Give mod creators some ideas!
dag

Re: [Mod Idea] NPCs That Browse/Shop Inside Of Various Shop Buildings

Post by dag »

imsobadatnicknames wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:24 am
dag wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:40 pm I'd rather if, somehow, you could just paste the NPC skin over the enemy AI or something to make it blend together better.
I'm afraid that, while I'd love to do that, it's currently outside of my capabilities, as my knowledge of C# is very limited and every sgnificant mod I've made has been made through the quest system, which doesn't really allow to do stuff like what you're proposing.

Perhaps someday a more skilled modder will make a better implementation of this idea.
Same dude. Same. I don't know a single thing about C# and didn't even know you needed C# to start modding daggerfall. I don't know anything about the unity engine either. Maybe one day it'll happen. Maybe you'll grow your skills to be able to do that or some other modder will come in and save the day. We can only hope. Thanks for all that you're doing now though. I'm sure as you keep making mods you'll be able to do more amazing and complex things.