[MOD] Lousy Lycans (under construction)

Show off your mod creations or just a work in progress.
Ralzar

[MOD] Lousy Lycans (under construction)

Post by Ralzar » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:40 pm

This is still a mod under development.

This will be a total overhaul of the Lycantropy mechanics in Daggerfall.

Planned Features.
(Green for finished, Red for planned)

• Beast form: Wolfs will have less STR and END. Boars will have less AGI and SPD.
  • Human form: Wolfs will have a +10 in only AGI and SPD. Boars will have a +10 only in STR and END.
  • Reduce skill buff in human form to +5.
  • Reduce all language skills, pickpocket and lockpicking to 0% while in beast form.
  • Reduce Magica to 0 while in beast form.
  • Add nightvision to beastform by giving them an attached light.
  • The days before a full moon, the player is warned that one of the moons is waxing.
  • During full moon, player loses a day and wakes up in a random spot nearby.
  • During full moon, player drops all equipment, horse and wagon at, or near, origin point.
  • Entering beast form makes you drop all equipment and damages anything you were wearing.
  • Ring Of Hircine lets player keep control during full moon, but still forces player into beastform.
  • Remove "Need to hunt the innocent" mechanic.
  • Add some other mechanic that builds up over time if the player does not use the beastform.
  • Add the ability to resist the moon based on player WILL and how well he has managed the mechanic above.
  • Add the option to start your new characters infected with lycanthropy.
My released mods

"I feel like Ralzar specifically wrote those mods for me and then said "Use them". Just so he could watch me die more."
-FuzzyBeanPlays

Rebelrouzer

Re: [MOD] Lousy Lycans (under construction)

Post by Rebelrouzer » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:26 am

Sounds like another great mod from you.I use pretty much everything you put out.