HD first person weapon textures

Show off your mod creations or just a work in progress.
King of Worms

Re: HD first person weapon textures

Post by King of Worms » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:00 am

XJDHDR wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:21 am
King of Worms wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:44 pm
I have corrected all the errors from the latest version of this mod. Converted it to 32 bit. Reduced the resolution to 50%. Changed the canvas size so it can be divided by 4 so now the compression is working. Ive added my staffs, bows, horse animations, casting hand animations, werewolf hands, created 2 missing variants of the swords and Im in the process of creating the magical versions of all the weapons.
Thanks! Would you be willing to create an version without reduced resolution too?
No
EDIT: some of the images were up to 3200x2000 resolution, thats good for production but makes no sense in this game. I make my mods in a way they are optimized, so I aim for the best visuals/requirements ratio, as it should be - I dont want to choke ppl HW to force them to upgrade like "AAA" games tend to do. I reduced the requirements 10x (!!) and the visuals are 95% (realisticaly its 105% because 64bit caused some issues with edges) I consider that a sort of achievement - so I will not change anything about that. Also, more vesions, more problems, and I dont need that