HD first person weapon textures

Show off your mod creations or just a work in progress.
l3lessed

Re: HD first person weapon textures

Post by l3lessed » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:56 pm

Thanks. I need to download your beautiful HD weapons already and start running them in my demo videos to really maximize the modern feel and look of these animations. Think I'll do that today, so all my future work will also show off your amazing sprite work.
My Skyrim Mods: l3lessed Nexus Page

Daggerfall Unity mods: Combat Overhaul Mod

Enjoy the free work I'm doing? Consider lending your support.

MrFlibble

Post by MrFlibble » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:07 pm

Just popping in to say that this is an awesome mod/update, especially in how much care was taken to stay true to the original art. Great job!

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:03 pm

l3lessed wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:56 pm
Thanks. I need to download your beautiful HD weapons already and start running them in my demo videos to really maximize the modern feel and look of these animations. Think I'll do that today, so all my future work will also show off your amazing sprite work.
Megaten did really a awesome job on this! As u can see in the thread, at one point I downloaded all his work and continued working on it with permission to do so. I feel like I will release DREAM RC6 ASAP. This will include all the weapons. So you can test it properly. Im affraid the links are dead here, plus it is missing all the magic weapons, some basic swords, and it has quite some bugs I smashed in the process of working on it.

I just want to wait for the next DFU release, because it has some features I want use, like export of the mod settings.

Do u use Windows? I might send just the weapons your way pre release..