AI Upscaled Textures

Show off your mod creations or just a work in progress.
satsuki_yatoshi

Re: AI Upscaled Textures

Post by satsuki_yatoshi »

Version 1.06: http://wowsatsuki.free.fr/ESRganResizer.1.06.7z
-Updated waifu2x-caffe to lastest version
-Added an option to choose cuda or cudnn engine for waifu2x-caffe
-Corrected a bug with noise level reduction with waifu command generator (thanks King of Worms)

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Much appreciated Satsuki! I will report back tomorrow. Im glad I helped finding that noise reduction bug for you, at least I somehow payed back the time u invested in making it work for me ,)

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Well, so I can set CUDA in a waifu style now, thats good.
It does not crash but it has some problem I cant solve.

I keep the style at upresnet10, noise reduction 1
Click to generate prefilter command, which looks like this:

cmd.exe /c start /B /wait /low " " "C:\Users\Xerxes\Desktop\ESRganResizer\waifuC\waifu2x-caffe-cui.exe" -i "##input##" -p gpu -m noise -n 1 -c 38 -t 0 -o "##1##" --model_dir "C:\Users\Xerxes\Desktop\ESRganResizer\waifuC\models\upresnet10"
copy "##1##" "##output##"

Enable Advanced log
Go for upscale!

LOG:
Spoiler!
#############################################################
:#0#: Prefilter of BODY00I0.IMG.PNG

C:\Users\Xerxes\Desktop\ESRganResizer>cmd.exe /c start /B /wait /low " " "C:\Users\Xerxes\Desktop\ESRganResizer\waifuC\waifu2x-caffe-cui.exe" -i "C:\Users\Xerxes\Desktop\DFU Catalog\IMAGES Export\BODY00I0.IMG.PNG" -p gpu -m noise -n 1 -c 38 -t 0 -o "C:\Users\Xerxes\Desktop\ESRganResizer\provo\0.1.provo.png" --model_dir "C:\Users\Xerxes\Desktop\ESRganResizer\waifuC\models\upresnet10"
YŰck01YWeW0_0Ő0ˇ0¤0ë0L0B0Š0~0Y0 <<< WHAT IS THIS?

C:\Users\Xerxes\Desktop\ESRganResizer>copy "C:\Users\Xerxes\Desktop\ESRganResizer\provo\0.1.provo.png" "C:\Users\Xerxes\Desktop\ESRganResizer\esrgan\LR\0.box25p.png"
The system cannot find the file specified.

:##: Starting ESRgan upscale

C:\Users\Xerxes\Desktop\ESRganResizer>C:

C:\Users\Xerxes\Desktop\ESRganResizer>cd "C:\Users\Xerxes\Desktop\ESRganResizer\esrgan\"

C:\Users\Xerxes\Desktop\ESRganResizer\esrgan>cmd.exe /c start /B /wait /low " " python test.py models/cartoonpainted.pth
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It just ends like this, 100% on prefilter process but it does not start ESRgan or postfilter process. It just hangs...

satsuki_yatoshi

"YŰck01YWeW0_0Ő0ˇ0¤0ë0L0B0Š0~0Y0" or so is the waifu confirmation or bug, but you need to set up locale of your computer to japanese to display properly

As the log saif the waifu processing fail as the copy command right after don't found the processed waifu file.
I need to put on some security check so my gui detected failed processing and don't get stuck.

The upresnet10 and cunet waifu model need looooots of gpu ram, with my 6go gpu ram i can't process file bigger than 720*576(or about it).

Try with a small file (128*128 for exemple) and try again, if it's working, it's only waifu model / gpu ram dependant

satsuki_yatoshi

I'll add an error detection to the next release : Image
So it can be easyier to spot out where is the bugs
Last edited by satsuki_yatoshi on Sat May 04, 2019 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

satsuki_yatoshi

1.07 ready (mostly changed things to easy errors detection):

-Added error detection in prefilter or esrgan processing
-Added error log to esrgan so you can easily see the file witch bugs
-Modded esrgan script so if a file bugs, the processing continue with other files instead of stopping
-Changed the temporary file name to a source file name + numbers so you can easily bug hunting ^^
-If error detected in processing, the temp files aren't auto removed (as long as you don't launch another processing) so you can check the files.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Thank you :) Downloading 1.07, will report back during the weekend
Heres the 1.07 link if anyone here is going for it as well
http://wowsatsuki.free.fr/ESRganResizer.1.07.7z

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Well Im scared to tell you :D

But:

Small picture, old waifu, cuda, advanced log, click "set waifu command" than Go 4 upscale!

The waifu command:
cmd.exe /c start /B /wait /low " " "E:\Dagger Files\Mods & Progs\ESRganResizer\waifu\waifu2x-converter_x64.exe" -i "##input##" -m noise --noise_level 2 -o "##1##" --model_dir "E:\Dagger Files\Mods & Progs\ESRganResizer\waifu\models"
copy "##1##" "##output##"

LOG:
'E:\Dagger' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
The system cannot find the path specified.

E:\Dagger Files\Mods & Progs\ESRganResizer>

What I think is happening is, that the space between "E:\Dagger Files" is causing the program to bug out?

satsuki_yatoshi

i think it's the &
some softwares don't do well with special chars

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

ok, so I moved it to a simple folder and this problem is solved

but now even the old waifu does crash, same as all other waifu methods, doesnt matter if I select CUDA or CUDNN

In the error log file I can see this:
Cannot create Cublas handle. Cublas won't be available.
E0506 00:16:10.058809 5260 common.cpp:173] Cannot create Curand generator. Curand won't be available.
F0506 00:16:10.066809 5260 syncedmem.hpp:22] Check failed: error == cudaSuccess (35 vs. 0) CUDA driver version is insufficient for CUDA runtime version

And the in-program log says:
C:\Users\Xerxes\Desktop\ESRganResizer>cmd.exe /c start /B /wait /low " " "C:\Users\Xerxes\Desktop\ESRganResizer\waifu\waifu2x-converter_x64.exe" -i "C:\Users\Xerxes\Desktop\IMG Library\PNG\DIE_00I0.IMG (IMG File)" -m noise --noise_level 1 -o "C:\Users\Xerxes\Desktop\ESRganResizer\provo\provo.1.DIE_00I0.IMG (IMG F.png" --model_dir "C:\Users\Xerxes\Desktop\ESRganResizer\waifu\models"
OpenCV Error: Assertion failed (scn == 3 || scn == 4) in cvtColor, file C:/OpenCV/sources/modules/imgproc/src/color.cpp, line 7690

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.

I think my PC is just damned :twisted: