Book UI

Show off your mod creations or just a work in progress.
Zadroter

Re: Book UI

Post by Zadroter »

Had some time, did simple model that in mine opinion daggerfall really needs: bridge! Simple bridge in TES2 style, using vanilla upscaled textures. It will be possible to add this model to some city blocks? Well if not, at least I think it'll be possible to hand-place it near castle daggerfall, where it should be over the moat :lol:

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Kaucukovnik wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:21 pm Furthermore no one even bothered to answer any of my technical questions regarding the paperdoll graphics.
cant see those questions in this thread...
paperdoll will be modable in few days when new release drops.

Also, chill a bit, this game is open and you can mod the crap out of it already and it gets only better as the game matures.
Imagine how it was 2 years ago, when I started modding it and creating a DREAM overhaul.
It progressed incredibly.

You are basically complaining about the modding capabilities of a game version 0.7.146 its not even alpha.
Plus what others already said...

PS: Love the bridge model Zadroter!

Zadroter

Post by Zadroter »

King of Worms wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:04 pm
You are basically complaining about the modding capabilities of a game version 0.7.146 its not even alpha.
Plus what others already said...
You replied by very old post of his, it is from january lol.
King of Worms wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:04 pm PS: Love the bridge model Zadroter!
Thanks! I also did a little test - model of watermill based on unused textures. Sides of stone part texture looks not very well, or this texture was planned for something different, dunno, but for other - I think it is how it was meant to look like.