Kamer's Stuff II - Random Idea's and Plans

Show off your mod creations or just a work in progress.

Sieges or Pirates

Sieges
68%
Pirating
32%

Total votes: 41

Kamer

Kamer's Stuff II - Random Idea's and Plans

Post by Kamer »

Hey, I'll be posting about all my projects here to have some transparency about whats being actively worked on. These will be themed as screenshots with text explaining what the context of the photo is, what mod that the screenshot is referencing and idea's I'm either planning on or actively working on. With the first post, I'll be showing something that was originally gonna be a Warm Ashe's module but I've decided to be a separate mod. Feel free to give feedback or opinions on what you see anything regarding my mods.

Detailed Dungeons

Spoiler!

This will be it's own mod release. This will also be the layout for future Warm Ashes foe's to reside. Detailed Dungeon Exteriors is self explanatory. I'm working on adding details to the exterior to dungeons. This is to make them a bit more visible to traveling players, and to give much needed detail to otherwise flat boring landscape.
This screenshot however is an exception as its a crashed ship outside of Privateers Hold.
Last edited by Kamer on Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kamer

Re: Kamer's Stuff II - Random Idea's and Plans

Post by Kamer »

Lootable Villager bodies in Villager Immersion Overhaul

Spoiler!

Kamer

Post by Kamer »

Companions of Daggerfall

Testing Savedata and modifying enemy AI to have proper companions in Daggerfall. If you were wondering what happened to my Warm Ashes Party System quest pack I never released, this is it. Wasn't satisfied with what I could do with the quest system. Hopefully, the Marriage system follows as well. I plan to have unique looking companions as well.

Spoiler!

imsobadatnicknames

Post by imsobadatnicknames »

Awwwww man, I can't believe the companion mods I made through the quest system are gonna become obsolete so soon heheh

Good shite, tho :p can't wait till it's done
Released mods: https://www.nexusmods.com/users/5141135 ... files&BH=0
Daggerfall isn't the only ridiculously intrincate fantasy world simulator with the initials DF that I make mods for: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177071.0

Kamer

Post by Kamer »

imsobadatnicknames wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:41 pm Awwwww man, I can't believe the companion mods I made through the quest system are gonna become obsolete so soon heheh

Good shite, tho :p can't wait till it's done
Can't see why both can't exist.

Kamer

Post by Kamer »

Detailed City Walls and Services

VIO future feature. Adding details outside of city walls and random merchants.

Spoiler!

imsobadatnicknames

Post by imsobadatnicknames »

I really dig the look of the villager sprite + PC head style of npcs that you've shown for both this and your future companions mod. Idk, it looks neat.

Are the locations outside city walls placed through the Location Loader mod like your Rocks of Daggerfall project, or through world data? Looks really cool either way :p
Released mods: https://www.nexusmods.com/users/5141135 ... files&BH=0
Daggerfall isn't the only ridiculously intrincate fantasy world simulator with the initials DF that I make mods for: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177071.0

Kamer

Post by Kamer »

imsobadatnicknames wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:20 am I really dig the look of the villager sprite + PC head style of npcs that you've shown for both this and your future companions mod. Idk, it looks neat.

Are the locations outside city walls placed through the Location Loader mod like your Rocks of Daggerfall project, or through world data? Looks really cool either way :p
No its my own method but the same idea.

NikitaTheTanner

Post by NikitaTheTanner »

That's actually really cool! Would be awesome to see taverns and inns, farms and mills, stables, etc. around the cities. Adds so much immersion, as no city was ever fully enclosed by the wall (okay maybe some were, but generally speaking: no).

Kamer

Post by Kamer »

Put up a poll for Warm Ashes. I've been wandering what to work on first given the chance.

What do you think? A new, better, Siege system. Or would you rather me work on pirating events first?

Spoiler!