Show off your mod creations or just a work in progress.
- Kab the Bird Ranger
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:30 am
I'm reporting an issue where the road goes over water in Tulune, just south of Tulune city. See gameplay result and map location in attached screenshots
- Map location
- unknown2.png (391.37 KiB) Viewed 968 times
- Gameplay perspective
- unknown.png (1.62 MiB) Viewed 968 times
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:51 am
- Location: San Antonio TX
- Posts: 2711
- Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:46 pm
I wonder if this is the same one that was raised earlier in this thread and the popular opinion was to leave since it looked pretty cool. I was okay with leaving one in there, but I'm not that fussed either way.
See my mod code for examples of how to change various aspects of DFU: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods
- Posts: 221
- Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:21 am
- Nomadic Wolf
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Wed May 13, 2020 5:34 pm
I know very little about how these mods work, but I guess this section of road on sea can be the reason behind why the sea and lakes disappear when basic rods is used with interesting terrain, as height of the sea level increases in IT.