(UV's New Locations) Community Created Prefabs

Show off your mod creations or just a work in progress.
Kamer

(UV's New Locations) Community Created Prefabs

Post by Kamer »

As some of you may know, I've been at work at my modified version of Uncanny's New Locations. I'll be looking for prefabs created by others to expand the wilderness of the Iliac Bay with it. It still needs some work to get functions working but the placement of prefabs already works great. Better than ever. I'd like to have a forum where people can share their prefabs created with Uncanny's New Locations. Either for use with my Warm Ashes module or for the use of other people.

It's been a year since I've worked with the location loader but I believe its getting near the point I believe its ready to release and get the world of Daggerfall full of new small locations. To turn its wilderness into a point of exploration. I will link to the forum post where you can download Uncanny's New Locations if you wish to contribute.
I will also, sometime in the future, release a modified version that adds extra objects so players have more they can build with.

Spoiler!

If you wish to contribute prefabs to WA's location project or just wish to share prefabs in general, I think its best to have them all in one place.

If you'd like to create prefabs, get the editor here: [Mod] New Locations

If you wish to contribute to the Warm Ashes project with prefabs, I don't necessarily have any rules in place for what needs to be done. Share your prefabs here, if I can't find a use for them with WA then someone else might be able to make use out of them themselves. No work should go to waste!