[WIP] Remastered Classes

Show off your mod creations or just a work in progress.
carademono

[WIP] Remastered Classes

Post by carademono »

With Remastered Villagers more or less completed and released, I'm beginning work in earnest on Remastered Classes. Here's my take on the Fighter Mage:

As always, feedback is welcomed. I do take suggestions into account in making the mod better! And hey, if you just want to say, "This looks great, keep doing it," that's always nice to hear too 8-)

carademono

Re: [WIP] Remastered Classes

Post by carademono »

Redguard mage, coming soon to DF Unity...

Hazelnut

Post by Hazelnut »

Have you considered unifying your Remastered <stuff> mods into one mod with multiple files? Having a single forum thread in released mods and a single nexus page would be nice for these since they seem different aspects of the same thing. (to me at least)
See my mod code for examples of how to change various aspects of DFU: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Yea kind of like that other mod, what was its name...?.😂

Hazelnut

Post by Hazelnut »

Yeah like Dream is what I was thinking, yes. Sorry KoW I could have been more explicit.
See my mod code for examples of how to change various aspects of DFU: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Nah mate, I was just joking :lol: All good, it was ment more like a hint towards the mod creator. Sry if it came across in any other way ;)

carademono

Post by carademono »

Thanks for the suggestion, Hazelnut and KoW. I'll take your advice and post these on Nexus as components of a single mod called Remastered Friends and Foes. It took me a while to come up with a catchy catch-all name! I should have the Remastered Classes component finished and up in a few hours. I'll announce it in the Released Mods forums instead of here. Please feel free to delete this thread.

(Though in the meantime, here are some preview shots from Remastered Classes):