3d Daggersfall

Show off your mod creations or just a work in progress.
Greendogo

Re: 3d Daggersfall

Post by Greendogo »

Hi there, can you provide a download so I can play around with your model? It's very beautiful.

Btw, are you HRAFNYX / Pavel Vlasov?

Hrafnyx

Post by Hrafnyx »

What is the purpose of posting my works taken from my Artstation page?

deireadh

Post by deireadh »

Lol are you for real? To steal the post of one of the creators from this forum TO POST ON THIS THE HECCIN SAME FORUM. Hell man, this is hilarious :D

Greendogo

Post by Greendogo »

:lol: I knew it

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

And the winner of the price for the most stupid member who ever joined these forums since they were created years ago, is this utterly ridiculous person. Well done, who ever you are. You made it. By a long stretch. :roll:

Btw this makes me think, how the life of such individual must be, to try to get some praises online, with a stolen work of someone else... most likely miserable.

So listen... dont behave like this and you will be welcomed here :) And maybe you can add something REAL to the game, if you willing to learn and offer your time and skills.

MasonFace

Post by MasonFace »

I'm pretty sure this is a feeble attempt to route traffic towards the hyperlinked website.

This thread should be reviewed by a mod and closed down if appropriate.

Hazelnut

Post by Hazelnut »

I deleted the first post because I can't change the user signature with contained a spam link. They are banned. Topic is now locked.
See my mod code for examples of how to change various aspects of DFU: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods