[Quests] Life goals and Ambitions

Show off your mod creations or just a work in progress.
haloterm

[Quests] Life goals and Ambitions

Post by haloterm »

I have started a new quest project today. It is about the character having personal life goals and ambitions to fulfill, apart from the quests offered by the guilds, temples etc.

I'm not sure how this will work out yet, but I will use this thread to post updates on my progress.

Regnier

Re: [Quests] Life goals and Ambitions

Post by Regnier »

haloterm wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:58 am I have started a new quest project today. It is about the character having personal life goals and ambitions to fulfill, apart from the quests offered by the guilds, temples etc.

I'm not sure how this will work out yet, but I will use this thread to post updates on my progress.
"Ive always wanted to see the sunset in sentinel. Or see a comets tail from the dragontails. Feel the sand of a wayrest beach or try to spot yokuda from daggerfalls coast."

haloterm

Post by haloterm »

Regnier wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:51 pm "Ive always wanted to see the sunset in sentinel. Or see a comets tail from the dragontails. Feel the sand of a wayrest beach or try to spot yokuda from daggerfalls coast."
Yes, exactly like that :)

Regnier

Post by Regnier »

haloterm wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:35 pm
Regnier wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:51 pm "Ive always wanted to see the sunset in sentinel. Or see a comets tail from the dragontails. Feel the sand of a wayrest beach or try to spot yokuda from daggerfalls coast."
Yes, exactly like that :)
or maybe

Talk to someone from every region
Achieve a certain level of wealth
Achieve a high level in a selected skill
Read x number of books
Achieve certain reputations or infamies

im not even sure if this is all doable lol

ZerioctheTank

Post by ZerioctheTank »

This sounds like a nice way to add more life to a character. Something simple like acquiring a home, or even getting married if that ever becomes an option in game would be appealing for some. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this.

haloterm

Post by haloterm »

ZerioctheTank wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:41 am This sounds like a nice way to add more life to a character. Something simple like acquiring a home, or even getting married if that ever becomes an option in game would be appealing for some. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this.
Yes. :) I hope that during the christmas days I finally find some time to work on that, as well as on the next update for BHC.

billyloist

Post by billyloist »

I can suggest using a list of goals from here, it gives some interesting motivations sometimes.