Compass retexture

Show off your mod creations or just a work in progress.
King of Worms

Re: Compass retexture

Post by King of Worms »

Great job!! This should be added to the released mods thread... I think time has maybe come to create some ModDb or Nexus page to keep the mods there?

luciusaries

Post by luciusaries »

Hello! I installed the preferred two pictures into the StreamingAssets/Textures/Img folder, but when I play the game nothing changes. Is this still compatible with the latest build of DFU?

ACNAero

Post by ACNAero »

The mod still works for me. What platform are you on? If you're on Linux, the folder name is case sensitive, and you may need to try different capitalizations, like img or IMG. If those don't work... then I don't know :(

luciusaries

Post by luciusaries »

I'm on Windows 10 and have double checked the folder structure. When I look it up, it reads exactly as the instructions. I've placed my preferred pair of files in both the "Img" and "Textures" folders and still nothing. I'm fairly certain that I'm missing something somewhere, but have no clue what.

ACNAero

Post by ACNAero »

only other thing i can think of is to make sure that you have Asset Injection turned on in the options. If it's not that, then I don't know :/

luciusaries

Post by luciusaries »

OK, it's turned on but everything's still the same. I'll ask around on Reddit as well. Thank you for replying!

JokeDeity

Post by JokeDeity »

luciusaries wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 3:20 pm OK, it's turned on but everything's still the same. I'll ask around on Reddit as well. Thank you for replying!
They weren't working for me either when I had COMPASS2.IMG.png and COMPBOXmagic.IMG.png in my folder, but when I edited the names to be just COMPASS and COMPBOX without the identifiers it worked.

Whip

Post by Whip »

I love it, it goes well with my clock. Thanks!