No nudity patch

Show off your mod creations or just a work in progress.
Jay_H

Re: No nudity patch

Post by Jay_H »

No problem, I'm sure there'll be someone who can help us out.

I made a special quest to summon enemies. Download it here and put it in your \DaggerfallUnity_Data\StreamingAssets\Quests folder, and then go to a city that only has one Fighters Guild, like Aldingdale in Ilessan Hills. Go in the Fighters Guild and start the console using the ` button. Type "startquest ENEMY", and that should start it for you. That'll summon one enemy.

You can edit the quest file to change the enemy type to others if you want, or I could do that and post it again.

username

Post by username »

Jay_H wrote:No problem, I'm sure there'll be someone who can help us out.

I made a special quest to summon enemies. Download it here and put it in your \DaggerfallUnity_Data\StreamingAssets\Quests folder, and then go to a city that only has one Fighters Guild, like Aldingdale in Ilessan Hills. Go in the Fighters Guild and start the console using the ` button. Type "startquest ENEMY", and that should start it for you. That'll summon one enemy.

You can edit the quest file to change the enemy type to others if you want, or I could do that and post it again.
It all works for me (both your quest and my patch), I hope I haven't messed anything up... :?
Check out my patch to remove nudity, it's a WIP but it's coming along quite nicely.

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

TheLacus, I noticed that the textures in this mod are all typed .PNG and do not display, whereas the textures I've used successfully from other topics are all typed .png. Would you think that would be the cause that this mod won't work for me? I'm on Linux.

TheLacus

Post by TheLacus »

Yes, Linux is case sensitive.

username

Post by username »

TheLacus wrote:Yes, Linux is case sensitive.
So do I need to add in a lower case ".png" to the end of all the images to keep compatibility with Linux?
Check out my patch to remove nudity, it's a WIP but it's coming along quite nicely.

TheLacus

Post by TheLacus »

They should be .png instead of .PNG

username

Post by username »

TheLacus wrote:They should be .png instead of .PNG
I didn't add a .PNG to any of the files (they are all png's I got from DF Imaging).

TheLacus

Post by TheLacus »

The extension is hidden by default on windows, that doesn't mean is not there ;)

Fike exported from DF imaging have an upper case extension, you should change it to be lowercase to support Linux. You need to enable visibility and rename.

username

Post by username »

TheLacus wrote:The extension is hidden by default on windows, that doesn't mean is not there ;)

Fike exported from DF imaging have an upper case extension, you should change it to be lowercase to support Linux. You need to enable visibility and rename.
Wow cross platform stuff is confusing... I can only imagine whats it's like for Gavin, thanks alot! :D
Last edited by username on Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Thanks for your help TheLacus :) This is a great mod, so I'm glad we can get these tangles out of the way.