Ravenborn's Sprite Refinery

Show off your mod creations or just a work in progress.
Ravenborn

Re: Ravenborn's Sprite Refinery [NSFW]

Post by Ravenborn »

delvisomanda wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:05 pm https://www.kn3.net/
Thank you SO much! Definitely will be using this service from now on. SO much easier. :D

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Importing the faces from portraits is such a great idea! I wonder... what if u up the upscale resolution of the body flats 2x? It might help the quality as well? Just an idea, you doing great!

Ravenborn

Post by Ravenborn »

King of Worms wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:16 am Importing the faces from portraits is such a great idea! I wonder... what if u up the upscale resolution of the body flats 2x? It might help the quality as well? Just an idea, you doing great!
Do you mean twice the current resolution or twice the original? The script is set at 4x the original right now.

Bikini Woman!
ImageImage

Ravenborn

Post by Ravenborn »

Innkeeper:
EDIT: Changed to match portrait

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Again very nice results! Id say twice the rosolution it is now... it would clean the flat outline edges. But that really is just a idea. I like it now... but maybe worth a try?

Ravenborn

Post by Ravenborn »

It's a good idea by when I tried it it lags things down a bit all around for me, including loading and editing. To be fair, my computer is a potato and 4G ram isn't much when win takes up 2g of it. LOL There wasn't that much of a difference, quality wise for me. So it didn't seem that the benefits outweighed the detriments. I might try it again once I'm done with the first pass. :D

RH666

Post by RH666 »

This is great, but if I might offer a little bit of criticism: The portraits and the 'standups' don't always have the same 'lighting', which occasionally results in flat lighting on the face and different lighting on the body.

Ravenborn

Post by Ravenborn »

RH666 wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:03 am This is great, but if I might offer a little bit of criticism: The portraits and the 'standups' don't always have the same 'lighting', which occasionally results in flat lighting on the face and different lighting on the body.
I agree. Once these are finished I'll do a second pass and fix the lighting to the best of my ability. This is just the preliminary run through. :D

RH666

Re: Ravenborn's Sprite Refinery

Post by RH666 »

Oh! Hehehe, that makes sense.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Thanks 4 a teply, got it. Awesome screen from tHe Inn bzw. Go on pls! :)