Daggerfall Remaster w/future builds

Discuss modding questions and implementation details.
quasifex

Re: Daggerfall Remaster w/future builds

Post by quasifex »

What's important is the Unity version. Are you sure you have installed 2018.1.2f1 and not another sub version of 2018?
Yes. This is exactly the version I'm using.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

TheLacus wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:20 pm I'll try and see if there is some specific issue with the compass texture.
That set of 2 textures and xml files behaved a bit strange. In a sense that they changed their positions so it took me like 10 attempts to make it look good. But Im ok with the results how they are now. Im not sure that this might cause any problem...

Btw, is there any problem with the versions? Because at least the parts which I was able to make work (like MOBs, Portraits) had no problem with 2018.1.2f1 but that can be a different story with the materials Im affraid.

Quasifex, Im still ocassionaly working on those portraits, so please, when you feel like finalizing, hook me up and I will send you the latest version of them.

Thank you both guys! Good luck!

mikeprichard

Post by mikeprichard »

Checking in after a while, and pleased to see there's still progress on more content and the planned .dfmod format for this great mod - thanks to KOW, Quasifex, TheLacus, and of course all the original content authors for your work, and looking forward to more updates.