Daggerfall Remaster w/future builds

Discuss modding questions and implementation details.
Jay_H

Re: Daggerfall Remaster w/future builds

Post by Jay_H »

No, it doesn't show up at all for me. I just validated my account today so maybe it takes time. I'll check again later. Thanks for following up.

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

That's weird. I just assumed it would be there for everyone.

I'm hardly an expert in ModDB though. Maybe KoW can help more with this one as he's already managed to do this. I didn't need to help with him adding this at all.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Well, I set a new developer "King of Worms" and uploaded the file under TES: Daggerfall mods section with a description its a mod for DFU... the next day I woke up and it was moved to DFU section under addons :lol: So half of a work was done by some unknown mod there and I honestly dont know how to help here. Maybe - if nothing else works - do the same as me and let the admins do the rest for us... but thats a bit of a lame approach, I know. Sorry I cant be of a more assistance.

ps: if you upload as a MOD you can at lest select TES Daggerfall game in the upload options, I cant see such a option if I try to upload it as addon now... confusing
01.jpg
01.jpg (87.97 KiB) Viewed 2154 times
Last edited by King of Worms on Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Oh I wasn't expecting that. I just assumed it must be open, didn't consider a moderator moved it there. :(

I wonder if there's a way I can open this up to others? I might email them and ask.

TheLacus

Post by TheLacus »

I can see the plus on other mods, like this one. I never used Moddb, but it think there is an option on your side to enable it.

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Sounds promising, thank you. I'll take a look.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

I just found this link, you can ask them, there must be something to it - sorry I cant help more
https://www.moddb.com/contact

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

I had to enable "allow community to post downloads" and I think plus should be available to all registered users now.

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Yep, I've added my quest packs and texture mod! I'm happy to have a dedicated place for uploading mods now. Well done KOW.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Perfect, great news! Time to expand beyond the forums and conquer new frontiers ,)