Un premier essai sur les animaux domestiques /pet try

Discuss modding questions and implementation details.
Gadel

Un premier essai sur les animaux domestiques /pet try

Post by Gadel »

Bonjour a tous.
UN ENOOOOOORME merci a interkarma... un gros merci a la dream aussi.
Bien... sinon voilà un petit essai de bidouillage...

Il marche en jeu nickel... je publierais les png plus tard je pense une fois que j'aurais avancé un peu sur les animaux domestiques.
Projet en cours donc... (ps... vu que c'était avant tout un test... j'ai d'autres idées en tête... et de gros projets en tête... mais je préfère trop rien montrer avant que ce soit fini car je suis une énoooooorme feignasse et j'ai une tendance a perdre patience sur ce dans quoi je me lance)

edit :
second chien
Spoiler!
Image et sa vue IG
Spoiler!

edit : I'm dumb i simply wrote it in my native language... :D

well here's the traduction :
"hello everyone a BIIIIIIIIIIIIG THANK YOU to interkarma and big thanks to the dream too.

Well... here's a little try
It work in game greatly. I'll publish png later once i'll finish the pet.
So it's WIP. (as it was mainly a test i have some other ideas... a lot of ideas... still i won't show them or talk about them before it's ended since i'm a fucking lazy boy and i tends to lose patience in everything i do.)"

Above in the french text section, u can see the 2 dogs of daggerfall wich work in game. Both done by my hand and animated like the gif shows.

Gadel

Re: Un premier essai sur les animaux domestiques /pet try

Post by Gadel »

Light update
I've worked on cows. the black and white cow is already animated. The brown bull not yet.
Thoses are far better than my dogs... i think i'm gonna redo dogs the same way i've done those cows...
enjoy (or not)
Spoiler!

AlexanderSig

Post by AlexanderSig »

Très bien :)

Gadel

Post by Gadel »

i've changed the head of the bull since last post and animated it...

edit : added the dormedary
edit 2 : 2nd dog REREdone
edit 3 : added Horses done and animated
edit 4 : added pigs animated
edit 5 : added first cat animated... only 2 to go to end texture 201... well i dont know where i can find second cat and the seagull in the game... so i will just end them and wont publish a screenshot. after that i'll make a new post with png dld.
Spoiler!
And the first dog has been REREdone...
As i expected it's far better using the way i did the cow... less "pure vanilla" but i kept the spirit of the game i think.