I went here:Hazelnut wrote: ↑Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:50 pmWhere did you get your quest files from? They're different from master and thus contain other changes - or more accurately they don't contain Jay's fixes that were merged 3 weeks ago!
Looks like you're either running a pre-alpha build or your alpha is messed up somehow. May be worth figuring out what's going on here.
I probably should have stipulated that you download/clone the master repo and used the files direct from there. My bad.
Anyway, I can simply disable those changes in the GitHub destop app before I commit - it's really useful for that kinda stuff, even if I have to use cmd line a lot more than the authors should be happy with.
then I clicked on the green button Clone or Download, then Download ZIP. I downloaded the zip when I started this work, so yesterday... I have no idea why it's not the latest version