Looking for story writer for collab

Discuss modding questions and implementation details.
Uncanny_Valley

Looking for story writer for collab

Post by Uncanny_Valley »

Hi.

I'm looking for a gifted story writer to help me with a Daggerfall mod project. Huge plus if you are familiar with Elder scroll lore. It will would be a full collaboration, so you will be a creative equal on the project.

PM me if you interested, and please provide some example of your previous work. You can also PM me if you have any questions. You can post your questions here as well, but I do want to keep the finer details of the project secret for now. 8-)

Jay_H

Re: Looking for story writer for collab

Post by Jay_H »

Haha dangit UV, you and your mysterious projects :lol:

Expected time commitment/workload?

APE_BRAIN

Post by APE_BRAIN »

Hey! I'm interested! I'm a new account so I can't send PMs, but if you could PM me info, I'd really appreciate it. Anything about the scope, goals, time commitment, expected development time and general info about the project would be very appreciated!

My job is writing for games. I would rather not post a resume, but I have worked on and am currently working as a writer on commercial games. I registered because I'm currently working on a music project for Daggerfall Unity, but a writing project could also be fun too.

I'd like to add that I'm not super familiar with Elder Scrolls lore after Daggerfall, but I'm definitely willing to learn. The series begins with Arena and ends with Daggerfall for me!

Thanks!

Uncanny_Valley

Post by Uncanny_Valley »

Time commitment would be 10 -12 hours.

jayhova

Post by jayhova »

any news on this?
Remember always 'What would Julian Do?'.

daggerdude

Post by daggerdude »

well i did write a blood fanfiction and got about 30 pages in. i'm a fan of stephen king, edgar allen poe, and various authors. i consider myself mildly good at creative writing and writing composition with a reasonably good vocabulary.
So, without making commitments I wouldn't mind writing some story materials if you send me some ideas; i could then send you a sample and we can go from there.