SimpleJSON Error when setting up Unity Project with Daggerfall Tools for Unity

Discuss modding questions and implementation details.
TheLacus

Re: SimpleJSON Error when setting up Unity Project with Daggerfall Tools for Unity

Post by TheLacus »

The folder Assets/Game/Mods is quite recent, this is why the mod builder use a different location by default. I agree it's worth to change it. :)

Hazelnut

Re: SimpleJSON Error when setting up Unity Project with Daggerfall Tools for Unity

Post by Hazelnut »

TheLacus wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:08 pm The folder Assets/Game/Mods is quite recent, this is why the mod builder use a different location by default. I agree it's worth to change it. :)
Yes, 100% agree!! This is what I was getting at, maybe I was too subtle but I try not to demand stuff. :)
See my mod code for examples of how to change various aspects of DFU: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods

TheLacus

Post by TheLacus »

Hazelnut wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:13 pm
TheLacus wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:08 pm The folder Assets/Game/Mods is quite recent, this is why the mod builder use a different location by default. I agree it's worth to change it. :)
Yes, 100% agree!! This is what I was getting at, maybe I was too subtle but I try not to demand stuff. :)
Done!